Job interview questions
Interview questions for Seamstress include samples as below. You can read more at No 3 at the end of this post to create interview questions by yourself.
1. Sample interview questions to ask Seamstress
a. Interview questions to ask about you
• Tell me about yourself?
• What is your greatest weakness?
• What is your greatest strength?
• Describe a typical work week for position: Seamstress?
• Do you take work home with you?
b. Interview questions to ask about work history
• Name of company, position title and description, dates of employment.
• What major challenges and problems did you face for position: Seamstress?
• What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
• What was it like working for your supervisor?
• Who was your best boss and who was the worst for position: Seamstress?
• Why are you leaving your job for position: Seamstress?
c. Interview questions to ask about new job
• What interests you about position: Seamstress?
• Why do you want this job: Seamstress?
• What applicable attributes / experience do you have for position: Seamstress?
• What can you do for this company?
• Why should we hire you for position: Seamstress?
d. Interview questions to ask about future/career development
• What are you looking for in your next job?
• What are your goals for the next five years/ten years for position: Seamstress?
• How do you plan to achieve those goals?
e. A list of interview questions about salary, benefits
• How much money do you need to make to be happy for position: Seamstress?
• What kind of salary are you looking for position: Seamstress?
• What factors besides salary are important in making up your mind on a position within different companies for position: Seamstress?
2. Sample key duties of Seamstress
• Alter and repair garments, and linens according to department policies.
• Operate all machinery in a safe and efficient manner.
• Report uniform quality and maintenance problems to the Director of Human Resources.
• Submit purchase requisitions for approval alteration supplies.
• Reports any safety hazards to assigned supervisor.
3. How to develop interview questions for Seamstress?
To create samples of interview questions
First step: Identify functions of department.
Second step: Identify tasks of Seamstress.
Third step: Identify factors then create interview questions
• How to do each task?
• What are outputs of this position and of each task?
• How to appraise performance of each task?
• What are knowledge, skills, experience, abilities needed for each task?
4. Related docs to interview questions
Please leave your comments at box below. Thank in advance!
Comeback to home page: Interview questions to ask.